Sunday, 17 January 2016

First Impressions Soap and Glory Once Upon a Lime gift set.








Hey everyone,

Second post in one day I am on a roll aha, for this post I thought I would do a first impressions of the Soap and Glory once upon a lime gift set which I received as a christmas present. I am going to say something that may shock a lot of beauty bloggers and that is I am not a huge fan of Soap and Glory products, I just find them to sweet for my liking and a bit sickly.

As I received this as a present I thought it would be rude not to give the gift set a try. I haven't fully tested these products yet so if you want in-depth reviews comment below and I will do them when I have tested them for longer.

So in the set you get five items, a bath puff scrunchie, a hand food hand cream,  body scrub, body butter and a body wash. These all come in the sugar crush scent which smells very much like lime.

I had the original hand food hand cream and got rid of it as I didn't like the sickly scent, whereas this one is more fruity and zingy. I much prefer the sugar crush scent and look forward to using this once my current hand cream runs out.

The next item is the body wash now I haven't used this yet but from looking at other reviews I can yell this will be an amazing product. Onto the body scrub this is another product which I haven't had the chance to try properly yet, but my first impressions are that the consistency is great and that it will be a great scrub. I will again test this fully when I have finished using my Sanctuary scrub.

One thing I have tried is the body buttercream, this is quite thick but sinks in ver quickly so you don't have to wait long to put clothes on. It is very moisturising and smells just like the other products. Wether it is better than my body shop body butter remains to be seen but it is a contender.

Not sure what I can really say about the body puff apart from it is a good size, theirs not much else to say.

I hope you like this first impressions post. It isn't the easiest thing for me to talk about as am not a huge fan of the brand but I really like the sugar crush scent from what I have tried so far.

I hoped you like this post, comment below if you have any product suggestions of things I should try, follow me on my social media and I will see you tomorrow for a review of some Kiko Milano products.

Thanks for reading,
Until Next time,
Heathers World.



SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig