Thursday, 28 January 2016

current beauty wish list



Hey everyone,

For todays post I thought I would show you some things that are on my beauty wish list. I have got quite a few first impressions/reviews coming up so to break it up I thought I would do something a bit different. I hope you enjoy.


1)  The first thing on my beauty wish list is the Tom Ford eye quad in Nude Dip, I have always wanted to try some items from tom ford, while I was in London in december I visited a Tom ford counter in Selfridges and I am so guttered I never picked up an eye quad. Instead of doing my one beauty purchase a month I have put my self on a ban until I go back to London in a few Months so That I have some money to spend. This may be one of the purchases That I make. This retails for £64 which is expensive but totally worth the money, it can be found here 

2) The next thing on my beauty wish list is the Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in the shade Emerville. I love Chanel cosmetics I own 2 of the lipsticks, one creme blusher and one nail polish. This is one of the things I lust over every time I go to the counter but can never bring my self to purchase it. It is a cream eyeshadow that can work as a base for other shadows or as a wash of colour on the lid. I have heard so many bloggers and you tubers rave about the shade Emerville and It will be on my shopping  list for London for definite. It retails for £25 and can be found here 

3) This is another Chanel product (I just love Chanel in general) and it is the Les 4 ombre's in the shade Tisse Camelia. I am not normally a big fan of pink eyeshadows as I don't think they suit me but this is just beautiful. It has the right amount of pink but is not overpowering. Id probably prefer this to the naked 3 as it's a lot more lighter although the naked 3 is better value for money. Anway to sum this up this is an eye quad I really want to own because it is stunning. This retails for £40 and can be found here 

4) This is something that only got released quite recently but I really want to try it out. It is the sample set of the three new face masks that Bobbi Brown recently released. I have seen reviews of these masks floating around the bloggersphere, but as I already own 2 face masks that I love and work well for me I don't want to pay out the full price for each one. I was browsing Harrods the other night and came across this set and thought It would be a perfect way to try all the masks out  without having to pay the full price for each individual one. This retails for £10 and each mask is 7ml. It can be found here 

5) Not sure If I need to give this product an introduction, this is the Oskia renaissance cleansing gel and it is a cult product in the beauty world. I have heard so many good reviews of this product that I now just want to try it to see if it lives up to the standards. I am very picky about my skincare due to my exzcma and sensitive skin but I have heard that this is okays for people who suffer with this. This retails for £28 which is expensive for a cleansing gel. You can find this product here

6) This is the final Chanel product, this is the Chanel rouge coco lipstick. I own two of the rouge coco shines which are the more sheer version of this lipstick but I have never actually tried any of the normal rouge coco lipsticks. I am not to sure about the shade I want at the moment but in the future I would like to try the lipsticks. This retails for £26 and you can find it here 

7) The final product on my beauty wish list is the Clarins instant light lip perfecter. I received a small one of these in a gift set at christmas and I became hooked. These are the perfect balance between gloss and balm. I have used my mini one so much since I have received it and want more. They are so moisturising yet give of good colour pay off. There are 8 shades in the range and each one is beautiful . Going to be a tough decision on which one to buy. This retails for £18 and you can find it here

So their you go my beauty wish list, but what I want to know is what is on your beauty wish list. Leave your comments below.

I hoped you like this post, feel free to comment below. If their are any posts you would like to see.

If you liked this blog post feel free to follow me on any of my social accounts listed below.

Bloglovin :  https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/heathers-world-14247129
Tumblr:       http://heathers-world96.tumblr.com
Pinterest:     https://www.pinterest.com/heather96x/
google+:     https://plus.google.com/u/0/103160935744023459043/posts

Thanks for reading,
Until Next time,

Heather's World.



SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig