Thursday, 21 January 2016

25 facts about me- meet the blogger behind the blog.





Hey everyone,

For todays post I thought I would do something a bit different, I was going to post a Kiko review but I have done a few beauty posts so thought I would change it up. For this post I am going to tell you 25 facts about myself so that you can get to know me a bit better.I hope you like it.

Theirs some information that am not willing to give out to you all just yet such as my last name as not many people who know me know I have a blog and that includes my colleagues at work. For this reason I won't name where I work either.
  1. My first and middle name is Heather Rebecca
  2. I have a Cavalier king Charles spaniel puppy who is 11 1/2 months old named Duke
  3. I love traveling to Wales and climbing mountains and exploring castles in Northern Wales 
  4. I can figure skate very well and passed up to grade 9 on the Skate Uk programme.
  5. I currently work part time at a well known retail store where I live. 
  6. I am from Merseyside in the North West. 
  7. I camped outside of my local arena to get One Direction tickets twice and managed to get front row once. 
  8. The two places I want to visit before I turn 21 are Australia and New York, both of which I hope to do next year but we will see.
  9. Growing up my favourite disney princess was Belle and my favourite Disney character was Minnie Mouse. 
  10. I can be quite shy when I first meet you but once I get to know you I wont stop talking. 
  11. I am 19 years old
  12. My career aspirations are to work in the Marketing and Business sectors. 
  13. My favourite colour is baby Blue. 
  14. My favourite food is a roast dinner. 
  15. I have 3 younger half siblings 1 brother and 2 sisters
  16. I still haven't had one driving lesson which is bad considering most of my friends have or drive.
  17. My favourite Christmas movie is the Polar Bear Express. 
  18. My favourite movie to watch at any time of the year would be The longest Ride. 
  19. I used to be obsessed with collecting Me To You bears or anything Me To You related. 
  20. My favourite place to visit used to be Towyn in North Wales but not anymore as it has changed a lot.
  21. A quote that I live by is ' life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. This has helped me get through some tough times. 
  22. I am scared of making a youtube video as I am worried no one will watch or like them.
  23. My biggest fear is spiders and open heights. So for example I can go on a tall roller coaster as I an strapped in but hate heights if am out in the open. That probably doesn't make sense to you all.
  24. If I was stranded on a desert Island the three things I would take are my dog, Galaxy counter chocolate's and a tent. 
  25. I would love to one day travel to the 7 wonders of the world as I love traveling.

So their you go everyone that is 25 facts about me, I hope that you have been able to get to know me a bit better. I hoped you liked this different type of post, I didn't want to bore you with another beauty post.

I hoped you like this post, feel free to comment below. If their are any posts you would like to see.
If you liked this blog post feel free to follow me on any of my social accounts listed below.

Bloglovin :  https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/heathers-world-14247129
Tumblr:       http://heathers-world96.tumblr.com
Pinterest:     https://www.pinterest.com/heather96x/
google+:     https://plus.google.com/u/0/103160935744023459043/posts

Thanks for reading,
Until Next time,

Heather's World.


SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig