Thursday, 31 December 2015

Looking back on 2015 and looking ahead to 2016!


mybloggingdiary.com Visually similar results button
Link to the owner of the photo.

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas,
So for todays post I thought I would just reflect back on what a year 2015 has been and look towards 2016.
For me 2015 has been similar to 2014 in that it was all going great until one thing that changed the way the rest of the year went.

In January of this year I decided to take up blogging as a serious hobby and I haven't looked back. It has been one of the best decisions I made. Back when I Started in january I did a post called my goals of 2015 post which talked about what I wanted to achieve this year. Looking back a lot if it I did and some of them had hurdles such as getting into university, the post is linked if you want to know the full story. Other things I achieved such as looking after my hair and skin.

Their was some that I didn't achieve which was me not passing my english GCSE. This will forever be a down moment in my year as I keep looking back trying to figure out what I could of done to get it.

When I think of this year I think about it as being one of my strongest years in the sense that I have gone through a lot and still came out stronger and fighting. Suffering with my anxiety and dealing with uni was tough. I almost gave in on life but I had family and fiends around me helping me through it. Good things are getting my first job, finishing college with the highest grades possible and realising that I have some special people around me.

Looking back its been an okay year at which I would give a 7 out of 10. I can honestly say its not been a shining star but it has had it moments.

What I will say about 2016 is I want to feel like I have accomplished something, essentially this is an unplanned gap year and I want to achieve something special. I wont go into detail about my goals for 2016 as I want to save it for another post, what I will say though is that I am looking forward to seeing what is ahead for me and seeing if next year can top this one. As the quote goes its page 1 of a new chapter of your book write a good one.

So with that I leave you, I hope you all have an amazing New years eve and enjoy your celebrations. I wish everyone the best health, happiness and luck for 2016, lets make it our year. Enjoy and celebrate.

2016 here we come!!!!

Thanks for reading
Until next time,
Heathers-world.
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig