Tuesday, 22 December 2015

London at Christmas time- my winter day trip.






Hey guys, so first of I want to apologise for my failed attempt at blogmas. I really wanted to complete it but I have had to much to do leading up to christmas. I have done more overtime in work, had family things to sort out and other stuff as well.

For todays post I thought I would show you some pictures from my day trip to London last saturday and tell you a bit about it. Apologies for the quality of the photos as they were taken on my phone.

So the first place we went to was Oxford street/ new Bond street we had a lovely time shopping here. I didn't take as many photos here but I will show you a few of them. It was so nice just to take a walk down and because we went so early it was so quiet so you could really appreciate how nice it was. Bond street was a bit busier when we went but was lovely still.

tiffany and co christmas window.
The next place we went to was winter wonderland. I loved it here I wish we had one as good as this, our one doesn't compare. It was so nice to walk through and have a look around at it all. Will be defiantly visiting again next year. This made me feel so christmassy, probably the most Christmassy I have felt in this build up. The atmosphere was lovely and chilled. We even had time to sit and have an alcoholic drink in a circus type tent. I am already counting down to next year when I will be back.

We then went on to Harrods, this was an experience. I knew it would be busy but don't think I prepared for how busy it would be. I love this shop and I always have to go when am in London. It defiantly didn't disappoint me this time, although i was quite relieved to be out of there.

The final place we went to was Covent Garden. This was my second time visiting covent garden and I loved it. We visited some of the beauty boutiques and then had a little nosey round the market which was nice. This is another place I want to visit again when I come back next year. Amazing christmassy atmosphere, the tree and decorations were beautiful. We even seen a big group of people dressed in santa suits aha.

After we finished here we went back to the station to chill in the V lounge till our train. I had a really lovely day, was exhausted and my feet burned by the time I got home but it was totally worth it. Roll on december 2016 London here we come.


If you liked this post I would really appreciate it if you could follow this blog, that would be amazing. I have recently created a twitter account for the blog, if you would like to go follow me their you can its at https://twitter.com/HeathersWorld96

I hoped you like this post, feel free to comment below. If their are any posts you would like to see.

If you liked this blog post feel free to follow me on any of my social accounts listed below.

Bloglovin :  https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/heathers-world-14247129
Tumblr:       http://heathers-world96.tumblr.com
Pinterest:     https://www.pinterest.com/heather96x/
google+:     https://plus.google.com/u/0/103160935744023459043/posts

Thanks for reading,
Until Next time,

Heather's World.








SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig