Friday, 4 December 2015

Blogmas day 4: Favourite christmas quotes/sayings







Hey everyone and welcome to blogmas day 4. Todays post will be about my favourite Christmas quotes and sayings. This post is basically my favourite winter sayings.

Disclaimer- non of the photos are my own they are all found of Instagram and belong to their individual owners.

To start it off my first and Favourite quote is 'the holidays are coming'. This is a classic quote which most people know it from the Coca Cola truck. This is one of the sayings that just sums up christmas time for me. Its not christmas until the advert has been on.



The second one is one that reminds me of a childhood TV show that I loved. The quote is 'merry Christmas to all and to all good night'. I remember the TV show Recess having a christmas special and this being the last thing that said. It just stands out as a childhood christmas memory. 



The final christmas quote is 'its the most wonderful time of the year'. This quote truly sums up christmas time. It is the most wonderful time of the year as it's the time that brings everyone together. This quote is christmas. 



So their you have it my favourite christmas quotes and sayings. Not going to lie this post isn't as good as I wanted it to be so slightly disappointed in it. Sorry if it isn't what you liked. Stay tuned for tomorrows post where the Coca Cola truck will make an appearance. 

Thank you all for reading and sticking with me even with my off posts, I promise they will get better. 
Hope you all had a wonderful day and are enjoying blogmas. 

Thanks for reading, 
Until next time 
Heathers world 
xo 
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig