Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Blogmas day 2: Beauty advent calendars



Hey everyone, time for day two of blogmas and todays post is all about beauty advent calendars. I remember when I got the Ciate mini mani month 3 years ago when beauty advent calendars were first relaxed and since then they have gotten more popular, now more brands are bringing them out. So today I thought I would tell you about the two I have.

The first one that I own is the Ciate mini mani month. This advent calendar retails for £49. When I heard they were releasing one I knew I had to get my hands on it. Like I said i had the first ever one and missed out on a year. This one includes one full size polish, a nail file and 23 mini polishes. I really like this advent calendar as it gives you the chance to try out loads of new polishes and also a new brand.

What I also like about this brand is that the size of the polish you get is a decent size so you have a chance to test it out a few times. For me personally this will always be my favourite beauty advent due to the fact that you get different polishes every year. Their is some still available in a few places so if your looking for a last minute advent this is it.

The second advent calendar is the Benefit party poppers calendar. This calendar is a lot smaller than their previous ones due to it only having 12 days instead of the usual 24/25. The calendar retails for £34.50 and is sold out now in most places. The past few years of benefit doing them I have missed out and didn"t want to miss out this time. The calendar also plays a little jingle when you open it. 
sorry for the sideways view of the calendar. 
This calendar is good for people who are new to the brand and want to try out some products from the company or just people who want mini sizes of their favourite products. What I am going to do is open it every other day that way it will last me until christmas eve. I would personally recommend this as it is good value and is great for any beauty lovers. 

Going to be a bit cheeky and tell you about my non beauty advent which is the Cadburys one. My mum surprised me with this the other day as I never had one last year. Not sure what else I can say about this one apart from its good chocolate. 





So their you have it my blogmas day two post. I hoped you like it, I would love it if you could follow my blog or any of my social networks. Anyway I hope your having a wonderful December and are getting into the festive cheer mood. Have a wonderful day and I will see you tomorrow. 

Heathers World xo
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig