Sunday, 22 November 2015

Nars Glossybox overview.




Hey everyone so today I am back with a Nars glossybox overview. I was lucky enough to be among the 3000 people to get their hands on this limited edition box. So today I thought I would show you an overview and tell you my first impressions of the products. If you would like to see a full review I will gladly do that once I have had a bit more time to play with the products.

The first product I will talk about is the Audacious mascara, this is a product that I have heard about but have never had the chance to try it. From first impressions it looks like it has a good wand on it. I am very excited to try this mascara,I am very picky about my mascaras due to me having to be careful what I put on my eyes with my condition. I am hoping this will work wonders for my short, spars and straight lashes.

The next product is The larger than life long wear eyeliner in Via Veneto. Now I am going to admit to one of the worst crimes in beauty which is I don't wear eyeliner 99% of the time. Like I said I suffer with keratoconus which is an eye condition that involves the cornear off the eye. This results in me being super careful in what I wear and eyeliner is one of them for me. I try to put the bare minimal on my eyes and I feel as though I can get away without eyeliner. Back on to the product now this is a jet black eyeliner that I tried out on my hand and it wouldn't come off, I am going to keep it but I think my mum will get more wear from this than me.

Onto the next product which is The multiple In Orgasam.  This is another product that I have heard a lot about. Orgasam is a cult shade of the Nars brand which is weird that this is the first time I have owned this shade. First impressions of the product is that I will mostly use this as a cream blusher, for me this is to shimmery to be a standalone lip colour. I think I will get a lot of use out of this product, will I purchase the full size? it remains to be seen.

Another one of the Orgasam shades is the blusher. This is a cult blush in the range and I really like it, for me this is similar to Nars Deep Throat which I also own. This shade is more peachy and I think this will look good as a highlighting  blush or could layer it over the multiple for maximum coverage. First impressions of this product are positive and I am glad to have it in my collection.

Finally onto the last product the Satin lip pencil in Rikugien. Correct me if am wrong but I am sure this was part of the sephora birthday set which I never ended up getting. This shade is a lovely natural your lips but better shade. I own some minis of the satin lip pencils and they wear lovely and are very comfortable on the lips. Thumbs up from me.


Overall this box gets a thumbs up from me, it is a great chance to try some new Nars products and also great for travel. This box cost £30 which I think is a bargain for what you get in the box. 

Just before I finish the post I have two questions I would like to ask for your opinions on. 

1: I am off to London in three weeks time for the day, is their anything you recommend me doing or visiting I have a good Idea in mind of what we want to do but any suggestions would be welcome. 

2: I am looking into trying some Burberry beauty items, is their any you recommend me to try as I am a newbie to this brand.

If you liked this post I would really appreciate it if you could follow this blog, that would be amazing. I have recently created a twitter account for the blog, if you would like to go follow me their you can its at https://twitter.com/HeathersWorld96

I hoped you like this post, feel free to comment below. If their are any posts you would like to see.

If you liked this blog post feel free to follow me on any of my social accounts listed below.

Bloglovin :  https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/heathers-world-14247129
Tumblr:       http://heathers-world96.tumblr.com
Pinterest:     https://www.pinterest.com/heather96x/
google+:     https://plus.google.com/u/0/103160935744023459043/posts

Thanks for reading,
Until Next time,

Heather's World.






























SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig