Thursday, 8 October 2015

Some quotes I live by










My favourite. 


Hey everyone, so for todays post I thought I would do something a bit different. 

For this post I have decided to tell you all some quotes that I live by and love. If you follow me on Pinterest or have seen my pinterest (which is linked below) you will know that I love to pin quotes, I love seeing quotes that relate to my life so I thought I would share some of my favourites with you.

Hopefully some of these may inspire you or help to give you some motivation. Even if you feel like theirs nothing on the post you can relate to I hope you still enjoy the idea of this more personal post. If you like this post please follow or comment so I know and if so I may do more of these types of posts.

Disclaimer - Non of the photos I post are mine I own nothing these are just pictures I have re pinned and belong to their owners and creators. 


The first quote is my favourite and is currently the background on my laptop, it is 'life is not about waiting for the storm to pass it's about learning to dance in the rain. I love this quote as to me it's basically saying that you don't have to wait for things to get better and to just embrace the situation or time of life even if it's not what you want it to be. Personally it is probably my favourite quote and one I have looked to when hard times have happened.




The second quote is one I also live by and it is ' Enjoy the little things in life because one day you will look back and realise they were the big things'. I now enjoy everything that happens in my life as something I thought was not a big deal turned out to be one of the big things that happened in my life. As this quote says enjoy everything that happens in life big or small.



The third quote is one that I put up on my personal Instagram a while ago as it was at a time that It fitted my situation perfectly. The quote is 'life has a funny way of working out just when you start to believe it never will'. Every time i feel like life is just not working out I think of this quote and remember that it will do it just takes time to.


The fourth and final quote that I live by is 'today is the oldest you have ever been and the youngest you will ever be again'. To me my interpretation of the quote is enjoy life as you will never be this old or young again. To enjoy life and the age you are and to not wish your life away.

So they are some quotes I live by, a different post than normal. I hope you like this post anyway please let me know in the comments and if you like my blog feel free to follow, I appreciate it a lot and sorry about the time of upload.

If you liked this post I would really appreciate it if you could follow this blog, that would be amazing. I have recently created a twitter account for the blog, if you would like to go follow me their you can its at https://twitter.com/HeathersWorld96

I hoped you like this post, feel free to comment below. If their are any posts you would like to see.

If you liked this blog post feel free to follow me on any of my social accounts listed below.

Bloglovin :  https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/heathers-world-14247129
Tumblr:       http://heathers-world96.tumblr.com
Pinterest:     https://www.pinterest.com/heather96x/
google+:     https://plus.google.com/u/0/103160935744023459043/posts

Thanks for reading,
Until Next time,

Heather's World.







SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig