Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Quick update and Apology.




This sums up me and my blog at the moment.


Hey everyone, sorry for the non posts this week, this has been a mad week for me. I had posts originally planned for this week but looking over them I just wasn't happy with the content of the posts. Recently I have been having a bit of writers block which is weird as I have had a lot going on to talk about. I just have been feeling a bit un motivated to write posts, plus with everything that is going on at the moment I just haven't found the time to write posts that I am happy with.

I started this blog back at the beginning of the year as I love reading blogs so wanted to give it a go, also it would also help me with my future career as I want to go into marketing and advertising. So I thought this blog would be a good place to start and to do while am at university. When I started this blog I didn't expect my life to change this much this year, I never expected college work to get so much or to get a job which means less time to blog. Although I have had my job for four months now I am still trying to adapt and manage my time more which is taking time for me to find a schedule that suits me.

I promise That my blog will get back to normal soon I am back in work this week and have no planned holidays until october, but until I start freshers week on 21st September I am going to spend my weekends getting as many blog posts as I can written. I am hoping to have posts written for at least the first two weeks of university and first week of october hopefully.

Once again I just want to say sorry for this blog being a bit hit and miss since may time, I am still trying to find my feet in this blogger world. As the quote above says whats meant to be will happen.
Again I just want to apologise for the way the blog is at the moment it will improve I promise.

I hoped you like this post, feel free to comment below. If their are any posts you would like to see.

If you liked this blog post feel free to follow me on any of my social accounts listed below.

Bloglovin :  https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/heathers-world-14247129
Tumblr:       http://heathers-world96.tumblr.com
Pinterest:     https://www.pinterest.com/heather96x/
google+:     https://plus.google.com/u/0/103160935744023459043/posts

Thanks for reading,
Until Next time,
Heather's World.
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig