Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Quick little update and apology

Hey everyone,

So this is a bit different to my normal post but I felt like it was needed. At the start of this month I said that their would be loads of great posts coming your way this month, and I know I haven't stuck to that and theirs a few reasons why. I feel like I owe you an explanation and here it is. 

Number 1: I generally haven't had the time, this is something I hate saying and I feel as though I say this every month but it's true life is getting more hectic for me and I feel like theirs not enough hours in a day. I hate not uploading posts but sometimes it's not possible I work a 5-9 shift so from 4-10 I am not in and before that sometime I am busy. And with me starting university it will only get worse.

Number 2: I haven't had the desire or inspiration to post, I had loads of ideas on what to post but when it came to writing them down I was stuck. I felt like I was in a writers block for so long but am starting to get more inspired.

Number 3: Finally I have been going through some personal issues within myself that I needed to sort out, to put it simply my life isn't going the way I planned for it to go, I am starting to doubt the choices I made. To be quite truthful the choices I made am starting to think were they right for me. I am never one to give up so easily but I know when I am not 100% happy and at the moment that is how I feel. I am a strong believer in everything happens for a reason and I know things will get better and that takes time. But at this moment in time I am doubting myself and a lot of things going on in my life.

So guys that is my explanation for my lack of posting, I hope you stick with me as I will post more, just bear with me. I have got a couple of Ideas for the months ahead, potentially doing blogmas but that will depend on how many posts I can get pre written. I have some ideas already but with me having exams in January, I will have to pre write a few posts so that is something I will get started on soon.

Once again I am truly sorry for the lack of updates, this blog has turned into a place where I can get all my thoughts and feelings out of my head without being judged. I can't imagine my life without it and hopefully it will benefit me in my future career in some way.


I hoped you like this post, feel free to comment below. If their are any posts you would like to see.

If you liked this blog post feel free to follow me on any of my social accounts listed below.

Bloglovin :  https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/heathers-world-14247129
Tumblr:       http://heathers-world96.tumblr.com
Pinterest:     https://www.pinterest.com/heather96x/
google+:     https://plus.google.com/u/0/103160935744023459043/posts

Thanks for reading,
Until Next time,
Heather's World.
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig