Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Nars Deep Throat Blush review.

Nars Deep Throat blush review.
For todays post I thought I would do a review for one of my holy grail blushes - Nars Deep Throat.
This is a blush that I don't think I have mentioned before on the blog, it is a very well known blush and gets a lot of hype all of which it deserves.

The blush is a coral pink colour with a slight golden shimmer that is very subtle. I personally feel this is a very universal shade and would look good on anyone with any skin tone.  On my fair complexion it shows up more pink than coral but I have seen it look more coral on darker skin tones. The shimmer is subtle enough to give that healthy looking sheen without making you look like a glitter ball.

I also have this blush is the Nars Virtual domination pallet which is great as it means I have one with me when I travel, as I prefer to take pallets when traveling. Sometimes when you get a blusher or eyeshadow in a pallet it can differ from the original in colour, but I can honestly say the colour is the same as in the single blusher.
Side by side swatch of Deep throat, one side the original and the other from the pallet.
Sorry for the photo being sideways, - Nars deep throat blush in the pan and next to it in the pallet. 

Here is a swatch of them both side to side and they look almost identical. What I love about this blusher is that it is really natural looking if you use a light hand but can be builders up to a darker colour if you go in more heavy handed.

The Nars blushes retail for £23 for 4.89 of product which is great value. I have had my single blush for around three years maybe and use it on a regular basis, and I still haven't hit pan on it yet. Overall I think it is a great blusher to buy if you are getting into high end makeup as its great value for money and looks great on all skin tones so it's bound to suit you. You can't go wrong with this blush and if you use sparingly it will last a long time so it's great value for money.

I hoped you like this post, feel free to comment below. If their are any posts you would like to see.

If you liked this blog post feel free to follow me on any of my social accounts listed below.

Bloglovin :  https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/heathers-world-14247129
Tumblr:       http://heathers-world96.tumblr.com
Pinterest:     https://www.pinterest.com/heather96x/
google+:     https://plus.google.com/u/0/103160935744023459043/posts

Thanks for reading,
Until Next time,
Heather's World.
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig