Saturday, 1 August 2015

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

My beauty draw 


Hey everyone  am back with another blog post, sorry its later than normal. I am currently trying to work out an upload schedule for this blog, at the moment it will be on Saturday and Sunday with the odd occasional blog post in the week if i can manage it.

Their may be more than two blog posts a week but at the moment while I get used to working a 5-9pm job monday to friday plus overtime as well as writing blog posts that is the plan for now it could all change.

Sorry their hasn't been a post in a while but I promise I will upload better, I am off work from Tuesday till Sunday so the aim is to get as many blog posts written and scheduled as possible, life is just so busy at the moment.

Also if you like this post feel free to follow me on Bloglovin where you can see what posts am loving and also see the blog posts as well http://www.bloglovin.com/people/heathercampbell10-6433877

Now thats out the way today's blog post will be a tag post, I have seen this tag on numerous blogs and it seemed like a fun post so thought I would give it a go


1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
This would have to be sorting my eyebrows out, I rarely pluck them or get them done. I know I should do but because I have very light hairs its not as noticeable so I get away with doing it less. I promise I will get better at doing my eyebrows and that includes filling them in.

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly? 
Not really as a lot of the time I have to go through a month of no makeup due to my ezcma treatment that I do So I don't feel the need to wash them that much when their not in use. If am using them on a regular basis I will spot clean them often  so it depends but I need to get better at cleaning them more.

3. How long will you last with chipped nails?
Not going to lie when I was in college I could go a good few days with chipped polish due to me not having the time to re paint them which is really gross. A lot of the time my nails chip easily due to the activities I have planned in the day so in the end I stopped painting them. I do like the naked nail look though.

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it? 
This depends on the Item , with eyeshadows unless its Mac Naked Lunch then I normally will just use up what ever else I have, same with lip products unless it's something I can't live without I won't replace it straight away. Foundation is different as I have two holy grail foundations which I repurchase If i run out or am not trying a new one out. 

5. What is your worst beauty habit? 
Not doing a complete skincare routine every day. At the beginning of the year I spent a lot of money to change and buy all new skincare products, which now I don't use all that often. A lot of the time I just forget to do it and my skin can feel the effects the next day, this is a goal of mine to start doing a complete skin care routine.

6. Name something non  beauty related that you put of doing?
It has to be tiding my room, I can go a good two weeks without giving my room a good tidy. It sounds really gross but since getting this job I never have the time to do it anymore.  I have made a promise though to at least give it a quick clean once a week , then a full clean once every 2 weeks.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute? 
For me this just depends on where am going really. For example if am going to a party or an event such as a christening I like to get ready in advance and it can take me up to two hours to do my makeup and my hair. On the other hand though if am just popping to my local Tesco or Asda with my mum then I do tend to leave it to the last minute, as it's likely I wont put makeup on and my hair I will leave it it's natural slightly wavy state. 

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I can actually commit to spending bans and have been successful in completing my spending bans. Last year I had two major shopping trips a Manchester shopping trip and my 18th birthday one in London. At the time of these trips I didn't have a job so I had to save up my money which resulted in me going on a spending ban and only buying the necessities  Little fact after September I will be going on another spending ban as I am saving for my trip to new york although I will have a few times where the ban will be lifted. 

9. How organised is your make-up and nail polish collections. 
My make-up collection is not organised at all I am ashamed to say the draw in which my make-up is kept has been turned into an odds and ends draw at the moment. This is something I am working on as I am in the process of re designing my room( even though I haven't been in this layout and colour scheme for long, less than a year). On the other hand my nail polish collection is very organised, they all fit in one draw and are organised by brand. 

So that is the end of the tag I hope you all like this post, once again I am sorry for the gaps in my uploading I am going to try and get better. 

If you have any questions or Ideas of what you would like to see on the blog, please feel free to leave a comment down below and I will reply. 

Thanks for reading,
Until next time
Heather's World 

SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig