Saturday, 22 August 2015

Life Update- Planning for the future.







Sums up this post perfectly.
Hey everyone todays post is going to be a bit of a life update as these past two weeks have been mad busy and stressful so I thought I would do more of a chatty blog post as I haven't done one in a while.
Like I said in my last blog post I will be changing my update schedule to a Wednesday and a Saturday and this will be the first week it will happen. So their will be a post today and another one on Wednesday and so on and so forth to see how it goes if not I will change it as needed.

So like I said the past two weeks have been mad busy for me for many reasons. The first being works been a lot more stressful and time consuming, we have had a lot of people off on holiday which means we are needing to pick up the pace and work more so that it doesn't affect us. I work in a retail company which requires you to work efficiently and at a fast pace, so due to the holidays I have been on overtime to try and ease the workload. I am not going to state wear I work but the place I work in is a busy and fast paced retail brand.

The next is that I haven't had the time to pre write the blog posts that I wanted to, I had originally planned to get a lot of blog posts pre written as the next few months are going to be busy and a new challenge. This is due to something which I will explain in more detail further down in this blog post, but due to having to do overtime I haven't been able to get these posts done, which has left me stressed as I like to be organised and have blog posts done so I need to not worry. This whole summer has been a mad time for me which is why the blog hasn't been as organised as it could be but that will change I plan to spend the whole day tomorrow pre writing posts as I need at least three weeks worth of posts pre written.

That brings me on to the next point which is the big change that will be happening which is I will be starting university in September. These past two thursdays have been results day for my BTEC and GCSE's and I can finally say I have done it, I got into university and I couldn't be happier. I am going to university to study marketing and advertising, at this moment in time I won't say which uni I will be attending for privacy reasons but I may in the future. Like I said this is a big change for me so blog posts may be a bit here and their until I get settled into a routine. What  I will say is that I am staying at home for uni so that should help me a bit more as ill have access to my internet regularly.

So they are the three major life updates that have happened in the last few weeks. I am off work next wednesday till friday and get a long weekend due to the bank holiday which is good, it is also my mums birthday that weekend so we will be celebrating that. I have some ideas for series for the blog. The current series I have is my travel ones which will be documenting my planning and my trip to New York, but I am also thinking of doing a university series where I do haul posts on things I have bought and my views on freshers and that. I am also thinking of doing a room decor series as I am planning on giving my room a re do even though its been less than a year since I moved in.

So their you go that Is my life update, I am so excited that I get to start planning for my future by studying something I love. Sorry if this post is really long winded and I rambled on for a while just needed to get it out their.

I hoped you like this post, feel free to comment below. If their are any posts you would like to see.

If you liked this blog post feel free to follow me on any of my social accounts listed below.

Bloglovin :  https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/heathers-world-14247129
Tumblr:       http://heathers-world96.tumblr.com
Pinterest:     https://www.pinterest.com/heather96x/
google+:     https://plus.google.com/u/0/103160935744023459043/posts

Thanks for reading,
Until Next time,
Heather's World.
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig