Sunday, 9 August 2015

BaByliss Waving Wand Review

My  very well loved Waving wand.


Hey everyone for todays post I though I would do a review on one of my favourite hair styling tools which is the BaByliss waving wand.

This waving wand has been out for years I got mine around four years ago maybe more, this product has been around forever so I thought it was about time I done a review on this product.

The waving wand retails for around £19.99 put to £30.00 depending where you buy it, inside the box you get the waving wand and a heat protectant glove. The temperature runs from 155 degree Celsius to up to 200 degrees celsius, if your hair is finer put it on a lower heat or if your hair is thicker put it on a higher heat.

What I really love about this product is that you can create a wide range of looks depending on how tight you hold the hair, how high up you wave and the heat setting. For a looser more natural wave start further down your hair, hold not as tight and leave the ends sticking out. Or if you want a tighter wave start further up and have a tighter grip on the hair. You can also alternate the direction you wave your hair.

The reason this is my favourite hair tool out of the two draws full of styling tools I own is because it is so quick and easy to do, a full head can take me like 15-20 minutes to do on my fine hair. When doing my mums who has much thicker hair it still only takes me 20-25 minutes to do. If your someone who is on the go and doesn't have a lot of time but still wants to make an effort then this product is for you.

The only con I can find is that it is a lot easier to burn yourself on it because you are holding your hair close to the wand, you can get rid of this issue by using the heat protectant glove provided. I personally find it harder using the glove but thats just personal preference.

Overall this product is great for those wanting the natural beachy looking waves which take minimal time and effort to achieve, and at a very affordable price.

I hoped you like this post, feel free to comment below. If their are any posts you would like to see.

If you liked this blog post feel free to follow me on any of my social accounts listed below.

Bloglovin :  https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/heathers-world-14247129
Tumblr:       http://heathers-world96.tumblr.com
Pinterest:     https://www.pinterest.com/heather96x/
google+:     https://plus.google.com/u/0/103160935744023459043/posts

Thanks for reading,
Until Next time,
Heather's World.

SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig