Sunday, 5 July 2015

current favourite nail routine and look









My current favourite nail routine,
Dior is winning at the moment,


Hey everyone today I am back with my current favourite nail routine and look. Before I continue on I just  want to put a disclaimer out that I am not being sponsored by Dior, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

So to start I will just give you some information on my nails, prior to me getting gel nails done for christmas 2014 my nails were in good condition, they were strong, grew at a good pace and was in a good condition not dry or nothing. Then I went to get a gel manicure for Christmas 2014 and thats when it all went down hill.

When it came time for me to take the gel nails of it destroyed them my nails were week, brittle dry and in a horrible condition. So over the past few months I have tried numerous products and only recently I have found a routine that works.

First of I file my nails to a nice shape and length, to do this I use nail scissors that I got in a nail kit for christmas and any nail file I have lying round.

Next I use a nail serum from Dior called Huile Abricot daily nutritive serum, this serum is so good it hydrates your nail and cuticles , helps smooth out your nails and give them a healthy look. It is on the more expensive side but for me I can totally justify the price.

After that sets I will then go on to my polish of choice my current favourite is also from Dior it is number 268 Ruban. This colour is a gorgeous milky pink with shimmer, am not that good at describing colours sorry. I find that you would be fine with two coats but if am doing it for a special occasion I go for the extra coat to maximise the colour and shimmer.

Once my polish is done I go onto top coat and once again this is from Dior, (I promise am not being sponsored by them just currently loving their products). My top coat of choice from them is the Gel coat which once applied gives the look and feel of gel nails. I also find that the thinnest amount works just as good and doesn't help make the nails thick and gloopy from lots of product.

Finally if am wanting to give my nails an extra overnight treatment if I have no polish on them, or if am just looking to maximise my nail condition for the following day when I apply polish I use the Dior Creme Abricot which is a thick orangy looking cream texture. What I do with this is apply to my cuticles and rub in leave for about half an hour before I go to bed so that it sinks in enough not to be to sticky. Then I leave it on overnight and when I wake up my nails are nice and hydrated.

So their you have my current favourite nail routine, I discovered Dior nail products last month and am happy to say they are some of my favourites and am so glad I dipped into the high end nail shop.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post, If you have any suggestions for what you would like to see comment below.

Thanks for reading
Until next time
Heather's World.


SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig