Thursday, 2 April 2015

The Future/Ambition



Hey guy's today I thought that i would do a more personal and grown up (if thats the right word) post. This past week has got me thinking a lot about my future and having had chats with various family members and friends i have discovered that planning for the future isn't easy.

As you all my know or don't know I am in my final year of college and that means their is a lot of thinking going on about my future.
Do you know that feeling where your about to drift of to sleep and then your mind suddenly goes into overdrive thinking about things and worries, well that is me at the minute.

It's thinking about what university am I going to pick, will i make the right choice, what career path will i go down,what will happen to my friendship with my best friend.

All of this reminds me that I am growing up and will turn 19 in seven months time. This also reminds me that I need to stop being so indecisive and realise that the choices I make concerning my future will be the rights ones and if not I will only learn from the valuable lesson that they will teach me.

The next issue is deciding what I want to do after Uni (hopefully). I know that I want to go in to a career within the business sector. I am hoping to go in to the marketing and advertising sector but not sure which specific role in that sector I would like to work in.

I know that while at university I will have a chance to learn about the different jobs that will be available to me and that will help me decided where my path will take me. It's the idea of not really knowing that scares me as am someone who likes to be in control of situations.

This is all part of growing up an being an adult but sometimes I just think it would be easier to go back to when I was younger. As the quote above say's 'if your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough', this is true as my dreams do scare me at times.

Anyway thats enough of my ramblings, this post was more personal as it's how I have been feeling recently.

Thanks for reading,
until next time
Heather's world.

SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig