Saturday, 25 April 2015

Dior Nail Haul

oops sorry bank account.


Hey everyone,

Sorry for the lack of posting these last two weeks have been mad busy with potential job and also planning a surprise party for my granddad. Since my last post I have had 2 Job interviews, a ton of revision for my IFS exam and planning the surprise part, I promise that After this week is over they will be more frequent till I start my new job. ( I could have two jobs by the end of next week exciting)

Last thursday 16 April me and my mum went to town looking for some new nail care products I could get, cause ever since me getting gel nails at xmas and taking them off my nails have been destroyed.

We stumbled upon the Dior counter and that's where it all went downhill. I actually visited the three different Dior counters we have in town and bough something from each one oops.

The first one I visited was the counter in John Lewis, I knew exactly what I wanted from this counter and that was the Dior creme abricot, which is a cream you put on your nails at night let it sink in while you sleep and then end up with rehydrated nails. This cost me around £20 I believe. The women on the counter also gave me two free samples which I have put in my sample draw for when I travel.

The next counter I went to was the one in Debenhams, the woman at this counter really sold me two of the products that I wasn't going to buy but did because of their sales pitch.(Darn you really enticing me to buy the products).
The two products she actually sold me wasn't even in stock so I ended up purchasing one of their nail polishes in 268 Ruban which is a georgouse shimmery pale pink (the wear time isn't that great though for a polish that is expensive).  This cost me around £19 i believe. I also got a sample of Jador by dior which i gave to my mum as it was more suited to her than me.

So off I went to the last Dior counter in boots where I managed to get my hands on the last two products which are the Dior gel top cote £19 I believe it was. I also picked up the Dior Huile Abricot serum which I have used and love so worth the money £20 I think it was can't find my receipt.

my Dior shop including samples 




The two Dior colours she put on my nails so I could choose
which one I wanted.
So overall I spent a lot of money but I feel as though It was money well spent if it helps me get my nails back into good condition. The only thing am slightly annoyed at is the wear time of the polish but oh well.


Once again I am sorry for the lack of posts it's just that a lot of things are going on in my life right now which prevents me from blogging a lot. I promise to try and blog as much as I can.

Thanks for reading,
Until Next time
Heather's World


SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig