Friday, 13 February 2015

My University Application Experience So far!!🎓

Hi everyone it's me again Heather.

In a previous post of mine I talked about my goals for 2015 and one of the goals was to get into university. I thought I would update you on what has happened since I wrote that post. 

I also thought I would give some advice to some of you people who are thinking of applying for next year or are just curious about the U.K. university application.

So the deadline for any undergraduates degrees was 15 January, now for some courses or uni's it could be earlier but just check the ucas website for details. I'll leave the link below. 

So on Thursday 15 January 2015 I had sent of my application to ucas now the fun part started the waiting round for offer's. Note my sarcasm. 

I was quite lucky that I didn't have to wait long and heard back off one of my preferred choices and got a conditional offer. (A conditional offer is where you have grades you need to achieve by the summer to get in, unconditional is where they accept you no matter what your grades are). So I was happy then not long after that I also received another conditional offer off another one of my proffered choices.

I didn't expect to hear back so soon so was even more shocked when I got another conditional offer of a 3rd uni. 

So now am just waiting to hear back of two more university's which aren't my preferred ones but am still happy. Off to an applicant day next Saturday for one of my choices so will update again then and explain more about it.

So for now I will leave you with some pictures I found on ucas Pinterest. Thanks for reading, until next time.
Heather's world.





SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig